Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Health Freak Self 1 (acupuncture)

I've had my first acupuncture yesterday.

Wow.

It was great.

I'm happy because I've found out that most of my health organs are actually fine (I'm healthy. Haha!) except for my kidneys I think 'cause I actually felt a tolerable pain when the point/nerve on my ankle, which was said to flow right to the kidneys, was put into pressure. After that, all other pressure points gave me no pain at all, well, except for the right temple which was said to indicate migraine. (I do have migraine btw) The acupuncturist then gave me tea after that.

Whew! I thought needles were going to be pricked onto me but, thank goodness, it was only magnets. If it were needles, I'd rather refuse. Haha. I've had too much needles pricked onto different parts of my body when I was little (not at the same time). Well, maybe not too much, but I still count it as many. Hehe

Well, that's it. I was about to add some more info's (about why I'm healthy.Char!) but, I'm holding myself back right now. It's 2:30am and I better go to sleep. REALLY better go to sleep.

So...

Good morning insomnians! Rebel Heart is now REALLY sleeping off...

zzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment