Saturday, July 25, 2009

Insomnia

It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm waiting for the rice to be cooked. We celebrated Reinjo's birthday just a little bit while ago (I just got home) and dang, I've only eaten macaroni(it was a snack party, & I got there 7pm.. haha). My tummy's asking for more. Really, no matter what, I just can't help not to skip a meal.

So here I am now, eating dinner, early in the morning.(haha) After that, I better drink tea.

School's about to come back by the way.. Ugh, busy again. Well, enough about that.

Better sleep tight! n_n I've been sleeping late lately this school break due to the flu. Waaaaaii >.< Due to that I'm having breakouts.. T_T Well, better sleep early starting now so......


Good morning insomnians! Rebel Heart sleeping off.....




Joke!
Really, I'm still eating..
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment