Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Daily Life of the Witty Mind

My mind has been completely humorous these days. I just can't stop smiling, laughing, and grinning due to these random funny thoughts my mind's been giving me, from the most corniest and funniest joke to the most embarrassing and awkward moment of my life. I worry sometimes that if people might caught me grinning by myself, I'll be branded as strange. Haha! ;)

No big. This is me we're talking, even the most plain, old and most cliched unnoticed detail, my sense of humor does not fail to find a part of it that would make the sides of my lips curve upwards. After all, I am a dupe for hilarious things.

Laughter and hilarity, in the end, is always the best medicine and one of the best things in life that is free. Though it does not cure all illness & disease in this world, it sure does cure boredom. Haha. ;P

...

... on the second thought ... cut the last sentence please.

No comments:

Post a Comment